As a manager you face new challenges every day. The particular challenge are you facing right now will maybe be one of the following:
- You have just taken on your first managerial assignment or a new one
- You would simply like to reflect on your managerial work, your role and your self-image together with a professional interlocutor
- Time and again you feel resistance from your colleagues whenever you want to convince them of your ideas and concepts
- After a series of internal restructurings you would like to re-orientate yourself - internally or externally
- Your work is getting the better of you. What are the options of making a little more time for yourself again?
- You want to get on – but how?
- You have conflicts within the team. Then bite the bullet and develop strategies for resolving them!
- You wish to increase your personal efficiency
- Your line manager or HR has advised that you undergo coaching
- Perhaps your professional situation is completely different – or maybe there are specific people who are repeatedly causing you problems