Coaching means developing what is already there – though possibly submerged – in order to help you achieve individual fulfilment.
It may be a matter of ...
- Recognising your own talents and potential
- Resolving professional and family conflicts
- Improving your personal organisation
- Creating a healthy balance between your professional life and your private life
- Reflecting on your skills and developing them
- Extending your ability to communicate
- Gaining clarity about your own needs and limits
- Clarifying your professional and personal goals afresh
- Forming or clarifying interpersonal relationships
I would like to …
- support you in your decision-making
- help you uncover blocks and create connections
- help you develop strategies and show you alternatives
- support you in dealing with changes in your life that you find problematic